Always and Forever: Elijah Wood is an unofficial site created by fans and for the fans of Elijah Wood. It began in 2001 by Lucy V. and is currently maintained by myself, Deenan. The creator, tech and I do not receive any money from running this site – it is just a labor of love. This site is in NO WAY affiliated with Elijah Wood.
I want to give a big thanks to Jochen W. and I thank him very dearly for helping with this site and our original site, which now houses our archives. Without him, there would be no Always and Forever: Elijah Wood… Thank you!
Disclaimer: Always and Forever is a non-profit fan site strictly for information and entertainment purposes. No copyright infringement is intended. The photos, videos and articles on Always and Forever sites are NOT copyrighted by me. I did not produce them and I do not own the copyright for them. All medias have been acquired from the internet. If you feel this is imposing copyright, please email me and I’m sure that we can work it out. Again, I have never stated that I own this material, they have not been created by me, and I do not own the copyrights at all.
Elijah Facts & Quick Bits
Full Name: Elijah Jordan Wood
Birthday: January 28, 1981
Star Sign: Aquarius
Place of Birth: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, U.S.A.
Residence: Los Angeles, California U.S.A. / Austin, Texas U.S.A.
Eye Color: Beautiful Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Parents: Debra and Warren Wood
Siblings: Older Brother – Zachariah / Younger Sister – Hannah
- His first film was a small speaking part in Back to the Future Part II.
- He auditioned for a role in the movie musical, Moulin Rouge.
- Other than attending Avant Modeling and Talent Studios in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, he has no formal acting training.
- His parents owned and operated two delis in Cedar Rapids: Alfalfa’s and The Souper.
- He has remained close friends with the cast and crew of The Lord of the Rings.
- He did not graduate high school.
- He is a serious foodie and obsesses over pizza.
- Despite having a pair of the most beautiful eyes, he is severely near-sighted.
- In 2018, while changing an air filer on the roof of his home, he fell 15 feet through the skylight and broke his left hand and fractured his hip. Consequently, that serious injury led him to quit smoking after 20 years.
- He underwent surgery for a burst appendix in August 2003.
- He and girlfriend, Mette-Marie, welcomed their son, Virgil, in September 2019.
- He has been told he can sing, but doesn’t have much confidence in his ability.
- Drums, piano and guitar are some instruments he enjoys playing, but claims to be inadequate at them.
- His Great-Grandfather was a drummer in the Lawrence Welk Orchestra.
- His heritage dates back to England, Ireland, Austria and Denmark.
- He performs both as a solo DJ and with partner, Zach Cowie.
- He is an encyclopedia of music knowledge. He loves all genres and reported to have over 3,000 albums.
- Other than music, his other hobbies include photography, cooking, surfing and collecting Star Wars memorabilia.
- While not listed in the Guinness Book of World Records, he is the first person to cross Victoria Falls in Africa by Tyrolean traverse.
- He has six tattoos. The number nine on his lower hip in Elvish to commemorate his work on LOTR, a stick and poke lady on his shoulder, and a firecracker, rubber chicken, ray gun and kaiju on his bicep all as part of his favorite movie festival, Fantastic Fest.
Are you Elijah?
Do you know Elijah?
I have met him on several occasions but that does not mean I know him, nor do I have any connections with him. I’m just his biggest fan, but not in an Annie Wilkes kind of way.
Who are you then?
My name is Deenan (she/her), which is just a nickname and I’m “Afterschool Special” years old. I live in the United States and work full time in a not so glamorous industry. My wheelhouse is in Photography, Video Editing and Graphic Design. I love cooking, dogs, baseball and movies… not just Elijah’s.
How long have you done this?
I came to Always and Forever in 2003 just as a fan. I loved the site so much, I visited daily. It had practically everything I ever wanted to see or know about Elijah. I was active on the forum and became a global moderator there. After the original owner of A&F had to step down in May 2007, I, along with another fan took over the responsibility of maintaining the content on the site. Sadly, she also had to leave and I have been going solo since June 2008.
Can I use photos on your site?
Absolutely! However, you must not repost or use any artist’s work without proper credit or as your own creation. This goes for drawings, paintings, cartoons, graphics, videos and the like. Please contact the creator for their permission. If you cannot locate them, contact me. Maybe I can hunt them down for you.
How can I contact Elijah?
You can try his Twitter, @elijahwood, but that’s a shot in the dark as he has close to one million followers and can’t respond to everyone. You can also try reaching out to his publicity firm:
7060 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, California 90028 U.S.A.
Sorry, but I will not have any other information than what’s stated. Thank you!